Working for The Chelmsford Learning Partnership
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership (CLP) is an emerging multi-academy trust based in Springfield, Chelmsford. The trust was formerly known as The Boswells Academy Trust but changed name in late 2017 to reflect the growth of the trust beyond one school. There are currently 7 schools across Essex in the CLP multi academy trust.
The schools in the CLP are: Barnes Farm Infant School, Barnes Farm Junior School, Perryfields Infant School, Roding Valley High School, The Beaulieu Park School, The Boswells School and The Tyrrells Primary School.
Our vision for our schools is a simple one. We believe that, as a collective of schools, we are stronger together and that by working together we provide an outstanding education for every child in our family of schools.
We also believe it is important for schools in our trust to keep their individual identity and all our schools operate with their own autonomous Headteachers, Leadership teams, staff and Local Governing Bodies; each with their own ethos that makes every school in our trust unique.
As a trust, we employ 530 staff and there are over 4,000 students in our schools.
We recognise that the greatest factor in securing an outstanding education for all the children in our schools is our staff and we are committed to the continued professional development and well-being of our staff. All staff in our trust:
- Have access to pay and conditions that are, at least, in line with nationally agreed pay and conditions (Teachers and Professional Support Staff)
- Have access to a comprehensive programme of professional development that will not only develop their current role but prepare them for career development should they wish
- Have a commitment from the trust to look after the well-being of every member of staff and have working practices and policies that allow this to happen.
- Have access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to help them deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work, health and well-being.
- Are fully consulted on all workplace policies that impact on them-we recognise the importance of staff having real representation in the development of our workplace practice and policies
If you would like to find out more about working for us please email our Chief Executive Officer, Paul Banks: email@example.com