Barnes Farm Infant School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a happy, safe and caring community where high standards and positive behaviour are expected by all. The education, care, happiness and well-being of children are priorities and the school has much to offer in the way of stimulating, exciting, fun learning experiences that take place in a superb, well-resourced learning environment.
Barnes Farm Infants School provides a safe, welcoming and engaging place to learn where each child is unique, where each child is special and where they are happy, valued and achieving together. To achieve this the school has a set of aims that underpins everything in the school:
- To provide a secure and happy environment where all members of the school community will have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- To encourage all children to be self motivated, independent learners in order that they will strive for the highest possible standards of learning and behaviour.
- To ensure that every individual is valued for their contributio, and to celebrate the learning and achievements of all children.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and discuss, and to appreciate the world in which they live, both past, present and in the future.
- To enable children to make choices enabling them to live a healthy lifestyle and take an active role in their community.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere where we recognise that everyone is unique. We are tolerent of other people's beliefs, differences and ways of life.
To find out about working at Barnes Farm Infant School please click here.
OFSTED rating: Good
Headteacher: Zanya Farmer